Thursday, September 3

Job Satisfaction

[Having discovered the link in this Post from Thursday Sep 3 was broken , I have posted it again with a working link so you can read it in its entirety...here it is]

A friend once said, “If I knew that job satisfaction was so elusive, I wouldn’t have spent half my life looking for it.” I asked him to define what job satisfaction for him would be and he responded “I’ll know when I find it.”

By Rob Taub

Job satisfaction for some stems from the challenges in the job or a sense of purpose while for others it's more extrinsic and may be measured by the money they make. For others it may come from the learning that takes place or from knowing that their work matters. For some, simply having a job to go to everyday in order to have "other" things in life is fine, and it's from accepting that they can derive their satisfaction. Read on... http://bit.ly/3diKGM


Hope this helps!

YT,

RT


No comments:

Post a Comment