Tuesday, June 9

Re-post from February: Ever think about leaving it all behind?

Here we are ... 3 months later: I thought this was worth re-posting. Didn't get much attention then; maybe it will now.

Show me someone who is successful in his/her job who hasn’t fantasized getting in the car and leaving it all behind and I’ll show you someone who doesn’t drive.

Have YOU had a similar Fantasy? Are you thinking about it now? Perhaps you’re someone who already did it and succeeded ... or not.

What did you do? Would you do it again? What advice could you give others? If you didn't do it, WHY?

The banks are a mess, the auto industry in the U.S. is a mess, unemployment is NOT getting any better, we're all out of money, gas prices are on the rise and ... oh yeah ... the planet is melting! If this is any sign of the times ahead, and I believe it is, these questions and the thoughts that provoke them must be on a lot of people’s minds. What can YOU tell us that may help some others? What do YOU think?

YT,
RT


1 comment:

  1. Rob, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve envisioned winning the lottery and pitching all this !&@# behind me on my way out the door. And I have a GOOD job. Weird huh. Maslow pegged it. (Probably Kafka too)

    RMC

    ReplyDelete